Semb

What is your current RS name?
Semb

List any previous RS names:
Flairs
Semblance
Semby
Georqe

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is: 964

My combat level is: 77

Still a big noob on osrs, but one day I'll get there ;)
5b06083611688_ScreenShot2018-05-24at02_32_29.png.d2f20104561ff706c2091f8577c972d1.png

This does look better, too bad it's RS3..

Semb.png.699a9a738765281cd9e294da00bf2593.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.48.43.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Where do I even start, haha!
It all started about 13 years ago, when a good friend of mine showed me this game and convinced me to make an account. We were still in elementary school and the word spread quickly, before I knew it a lot of my friends played Runescape and it became a standerd activity whenever I hung out with friends.
I've been playing ever since, with here and there a few gaps due to traveling to other countries and studying. Whenever I have spare time to play games, Runescape has always been one of the top games that I have been playing.

My in-game names changed at quick rates until I finally found that one name that I think was perfect. I found the name 'Semblance', which means 'Appearance' in old English. I immediately fell in love with the name and have been using it for most of the games I play. Ever since I took that name, people have been calling me Semb, so as soon as that came free, I couldn't let it pass on me.

As a noob I rather enjoyed woodcutting, and thought it was a really good money making method as I could already cut yew logs! Little did I know..
As soon as I became member and got into clans I found out that there were better things to do than woodcutting. I had periods of clue hunting, pest control, clan wars, castle wars, and monster killing for drops, all of this until I found out about Slayer. I learned that Slayer was a great way of training combat, as when I'd reach a higher level, I'd be able to make a lot of money. From that moment I was determined to grind to get better, so that I could do bosses one day.

My favourite skills rotated from time to time, but in the end I fell in love with Slayer, Herblore and Prayer, as I figured this was the base for a great account.
I enjoyed Barrows a lot, as this was the first activity that really brought money to my account, and made my account a little less noob.
I also loved to do Corp, and other bosses. At some point in my Runescape carreer I even managed to receive an Elysian Sigil from corp, which is the best drop I've ever gotten from bossing. An other highlight of my account was to get my first 99: Herblore. I didn't want to trim my cape, it was only after Jagex introduced keepsakes, that I started to get other skills to 99.

When playing Runescape nowadays, I just do whatever I feel like doing. Due to work and other activities I don't have too much time to play, but I'll try to afk during my work time at home ;)

Tell us about your clan history.

I started in a dutch 'clan', it was more a group of noobs trying to help each other. I don't recall the name tho, sorry. The following clans are clans that I have been in a long time.

*Immortal Retribution* (W116)
I met a guy while woodcutting, and introduced me to a clan where they had a (low) cb requirement. It was a really old clan and well organised. I applied and worked my way up to Coördinator.

*The Lolz* (W116)
After Immortal Retribution I was looking for a community with loads of events together. In my homeworld there was a clan called 'The Lolz' which had a lot of activity going on together. In this clan there was a lot of fun, it was a really close community and for that period of time I felt best home in a community like that.

*Spirits of Arianwyn* (W116)
After the Lolz got inactive and slowly schrinked to a small amount of members, I decided to go to Spirits of Arianwyn. A couple old friends of Immortal Retribution referred me in here. It's the best organised and biggest clan I've ever been in. Until this day I'm still a member of this clan, although they don't have an osrs community.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's George, nice to meet you all.
I'm 23 years old and live in The Netherlands.
I studied communication (&marketing), and plan on doing a music related study somewhere in the next years.
For work I organise a music festival in Amsterdam, and besides that I work in a Taqueria.
I'm a musician myself (all sorts of percussion & drums), and love to do sports too. I play tennis and chess on a weekly basis.
I really enjoy traveling to other countries, exploring the world. Make and listen to music, gaming (how obvious :p), and meeting friends for anything fun.

How did you hear about us?
I found you guys through the Runescape forums

What makes you want to join us?
I was looking for a clan, to have a good amount of people around me to make the game more fun. I've looked into a couple of clans but the rules and honour codes really suit me well in this clan. I like the policies and so far I've enjoyed hanging out in the clan chat.
I'm a social person and tend to help people or give advise if I can. So I hope that I can be a good addition to the clan this way.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan?
Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 
I am still a member of Spirits of Arianwyn in RS3, and I don't plan on leaving that clan. Although as mentioned, they don't have an OSRS community and that's the game that I prefer to play. This could result in me playing RS3 once in a while, but that shouldn't be a problem I guess :)

Edited by Semb
Layout fixes

image.png.125d5f2b09d40415ecfc554eb2184470.png

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, Semb said:

I am still a member of Spirits of Arianwyn in RS3, and I don't plan on leaving that clan.

Not a problem mate. Welcome to our boards. 

Guess you didn’t like the purple formatting? :P

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

42 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Not a problem mate. Welcome to our boards. 

Guess you didn’t like the purple formatting? :P

Thanks a lot! :)

Hahahaha, I guess this suits me better =p I like how it looks right now.

2 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Super! I'll get back to you in the weekend :D

2 hours ago, whathefook said:

That’s a great app! Welcome! 

Cheers mate!

Grats on the bcp earlier today, keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Really nice app Semb :) hope you get in dude! 

Holy shit @Ellmeister

Thanks a lot! So do I :)

2 hours ago, Ellmeister said:

Nice App George!

I'm Ex-RS3 myself.. ;)

Whoaa, that's impressive ! & Thanks a lot :)
I can't even tell which skill impresses me most.. hahaha, well done mate.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Welcome George

Cheers mate!

Edited by Semb

3 minutes ago, Frozen_10 said:

Welkom George! Awesome app!

What kind of music do you like?

Thank you so much :)

Actually I like a lot of different styles, depending on my mood really.
The festival I organise is a house music festival. I play drums in an orchestra where we play loads of musical and film music.
When I'm at home I mainly listen to alternative, rock, drum'nbass, hip-hop, electronic, jazzy stuff, juicy stuff and funky stuff.

I used to work in a music production company before I started this festival work, which made me a big music snob, hahaha.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif