[Declined] ae mate

ae mate

ae mate

What is your current RS name? ae mate

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1109 total level. 60 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account was made nearly 6 months ago and is a pure. I plan on transitioning him into a main within the next year.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have actually never been in a clan before. I've always liked the idea of it but never really came close to joining one.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Billy. I am 20 and in the United States Navy. I play about 3 days a week granting I am not deployed. I am not the most experienced Runescape player but I am still learning. When I am not playing Runescape I am most likely at work. I am an Aviation Electrician. I work on H60-S which is a helicopter. I am also in enrolled in college at Old Dominion University taking general education classes. I also enjoy running. This coming July ill have hit my 50th 5k ran since being enlisted.

How did you hear about us?  When someone killed me in the rev cave, Lol.

What makes you want to join us? I've always thought about joining a clan, and someone invited me to this one a few days ago. I've been in the CC for about a week now and really enjoy all of the members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by ae mate

• Retired Leader
12 minutes ago, ae mate said:

How did you hear about us?  When someone killed me in the rev cave, Lol.

got him!

Welcome to our forums. I'd say your app is borderline on effort. Perhaps add a little more about yourself IRL and about your RS history :P 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png