[Declined] kakariiiiick

Kakariiiiick

kakariiiiick

What is your current RS name? kakariiiiick

List any previous RS namesyougetheidea

What is your total level and combat level?

Hi

My total level is 1504 and my combat level is 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing again about 5-6 months ago because I missed playing when old school was launched, so I made a fresh account so I could play again and ive changed my name because I got irritated with the name I chose so I looked at the 2 tv series I watched which are rick and morty and dragonball super and I thought about the pickle rick scene and kakarot and thought of "morty morty ive turned myself into a sayian morty I'm kakariiiick!"

Tell us about your clan history.

I've had a bad history with clans back in the day like being scammed out of loot and being friendly fired in the wilderness so ive been hesitant about joining another clan until suffed told me about the wilderness guardians

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Blair I'm a dude, 26 from England currently working as a team leader for a H&M warehouse and my favorite hobby is osrs, and I am trained as a profession chef so I'm aiming for 99 cooking first

How did you hear about us?  It was through from suffed my irl friend

What makes you want to join us? I been looking to join a clan for a while but due to my bad history with clans ive been hesitant but suffed hasn't stopped recommending you guys to me and it sounds like a lot of fun

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, Kakariiiiick said:

How did you hear about us?  It was through from suffed my irl friend

Better not let him in then ##

Jokes aside, nicely written app and welcome to our forums :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

hey Blair welcome dude if you're a friend of Suffud then you're a friend of ours! we hope you attend events with us and join discord to chat!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 3 weeks later...