[Declined] Jarl_Elbow

Jarl_Elbow

Jarl_Elbow

What is your current RS name? Jarl_Elbow

List any previous RS namesMy original account was named 1elbow from quite some time ago, but no longer exists due to a false positive in Jagex's botting detection system, and was deleted during my hiatus.

What is your total level and combat level?

I recently just got back into the game after a hiatus of nearly a decade, and therefore, this is a fairly new account with a CBL of 37, and a total level of 261.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first played Runescape in about 2007, when I was eight years old. During the nearly four years that I played the game, I never had a membership, and didn't really make much progress. Just recently, I decided to make an actual effort at learning the game and eventually learn to PK on a brand new OSRS account, which now has a membership. I'm still quite new when it comes to certain aspects, but I'm getting the hang of things at this point. My current name, Jarl_Elbow is a reference to both the games Skyrim and Mount and Blade: Warband. Elbow was just a childhood nickname I had. Right now, I'm finding a lot of fun in training magic.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never really been in a serious clan on Runescape, though I have been a part of a few social clans that have managed to help me out in the past through advice and tips. Nothing really as organized as WG appears to be.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Elliot. I'm a nineteen year old male from Washington D.C in the US. I'm currently planning to enlist in the US Army within the next year or so since I recently graduated from High School. I spend a lot of my time helping out with my parents' company by walking dogs around our neighborhood. I tend to be a bit of a nerd most of the time, with at least a dozen novels from my favorite games and movies (Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, you name it.) I honestly just like getting to know other people and having the chance to socialize with others, especially whenever I join a group like this.

How did you hear about us?  I heard the name going around a lot during my initial run of RS, and just recently saw a video on YouTube regarding WG.

What makes you want to join us? From what I can tell, WG seems like a truly dedicated clan that is filled with members that actually care about the game. On top of that, I feel like it would be the best possible place for me to start really getting invested in and learning about some of the more advanced aspects of OSRS, and for me to finally start learning how to PK with groups such as this.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I understand that a new player trying to join a well-known clan, group, or guild in any MMO like this can sometimes be frowned upon or even laughed at due to their lack of knowledge and experience with the game, plus the lack of knowledge that the clan has towards that player. However, I'd like to make it clear that I truly wish to use this to improve myself, and attempt to improve the clan as a whole through honest means, if I am accepted, instead of holding others back like some people would do. I've not yet done anything against any of Runescape's rules, and I don't intend to start.

From one Elliot to another Elliot, welcome!

Amazing app. Obviously a decent level of effort! 

Everybody has to start somewhere. Few weeks of medium grinding and you'll be on par with many. 

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

• 3 weeks later...