[Accepted] Nuro

Nuro

Nuro

What is your current RS name? Nuro

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level; 1897

Combat 105

(range tank)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing off and on for about 10+ years, Pretty much do everything in the game but recently focusing on late game PVM and PVP

Tell us about your clan history.

Years ago was in Zer0 Pvm in rs3, maxed pvm clan
Os tanks CC - most recent clan but the leader was becoming too controlling and demanding, so me and a few friends are now looking for a new clan to hang out in

Tell us about your yourself.

Steve, 24, USA
Just a nerd that plays videogames

I like to cook, eat, and travel, I play soccer and like to drink Japanese whisky

How did you hear about us?  Bottlemen

What makes you want to join us? Heard some good things about the clan and really just looking for a good place to hang out ingame, and always love to be a part of fun events

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Always been a friendly and responsible person, and I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Edited by Nuro

8 hours ago, Nuro said:

In Pre-EOC

Probably after my time, I was in it for a very short time when it was created, after W77 CU Disbanded through some tough leadership times. W77 CU will remain one of my all time favourite times. Good old days.

Lost contact with Menance but still have Stylez added =P

Anyhow welcome!

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png