[Accepted] El Marijuano

El Marijuano

El Marijuano

What is your current RS name? El Marijuano

List any previous RS namesClashofKings was my previous name. My HCIM is HC Marijuano

What is your total level and combat level?

1666 total level 113 combat level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

First started playing RSC in 2001. Quit in about 07 when I was about 16. I started this account last summer and have been playing pretty consistently since. I enjoy skilling and questing. (Currently 4 quests from a QC). Would really like to get more into bossing and other group activities.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan named Valor back in like 2005 or 2006 I believe. I applied here months ago under my old name but nevee completed the application process.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well my name is Oscar and im 27 years old. Im from California, I work for a landscaping company and I am also enrolled in college pursuing an engineering degree. Im a father of a 6 year old so I can be a bit busy at times but not so much. Other than playing Runescape I enjoy fishing, camping, and and spending time with my family. Im a huge movie guy so I always have something playing while im afking on RS.

How did you hear about us?  you guys have been around for forever, who hasent heard of you guys lol.

What makes you want to join us? The community and the level of professionalism you guys bring the the game. WG has always been a well respected clan by everyone and I think I could really flourish here.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.406bd0869ad80dabc24e65d5272bb2af.png

1st place skilling competition December 2018

2nd place skilling competition February 2019

Sfiremaking.gif.00cf7cdd8fec4ff7761914cee15ad09f.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif