[Accepted] God Hendrix

God Hendrix

God Hendrix

What is your current RS name? God Hendrix

List any previous RS namesDmxux8

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1576

Combat level is 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 2006,I was mainly a skiller,but learned to PK using roatPK'z client (I know it's lame,but it's something (:".
I was in some clans back in 2008,but can't really remember the names (there were few,and they were not very big).
My account is mainly a range tank,I just need to get my range up a little bit (89 atm,not a problem to go chinning for a couple of hours).
I can get my mage level up if needed,but i prefer to be a range tank,thats where im most comfortable with

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Kasparas,male.20 yrs old,uni student,playing the guitar atm,love music led zep/hendrix/black sabbath etc. I can go on and on about these kind of things.
Also Im a fast learner.

How did you hear about us?  I died to you and someone typed a recruitment message :)

What makes you want to join us? Your community seems friendly and I'm looking for someone who could take me (a rusty player) into their clan where I could learn and flourish!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have uni exams till June 25th,so time managment could be a small problem,but after that I would be all yours and would obey and follow time stamps that the clan has made!
I'm not very good mechanicly (rusty and I lack experience) but I would love to learn from the best!

sup Hendrix. it take's balls to apply here after dying to our greasy pk squad. so what i'm saying is you'll fit in here just fine because we all have big balls. it's nice to see range tanks apply to WG. while you're a member here, you will be able to fully develop your runescape potential. welcome!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Hello and welcome! 

Range tank is my favourite style. Just contribute best you can. I usually start in mage freezes and return with a tank and spear as I'm poor.

Working on building my PK tab. Everybody starts somewhere!

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png