[Accepted] Tankerds

Tankerds

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tankerds

What is your current RS name? Tankerds

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1650

Combat Level: 118.34d77991653af144912fb3cdde900fb03.png.33af9e7472f80fb1446c28aa94df36bb.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in either 2003 or 2004. My very first account, Warrior711, got either hacked or I couldn't remember the password (I was like 11 or 12 lol). After losing that account, I played on many different accounts (all made by me) because I got into pking and would create new account builds like magic pures, range pures, melee pures, followed by accounts with defense etc. In total I've probably made over 30 accounts before EOC.

My current account I didn't play very much on RS3, and originally on OSRS this account was just my pure account. Eventually I made him into a zerker, followed by a 70 def account and eventually turned him into a main. I've been pking since I started runescape as I fell in love with the game and PKing. I have a very in depth knowledge of PKing simply because I've been doing it for almost 15 years. I don't have a ton of experience with main PKing as generally I pked with pures or zerkers on pre-eoc RS. I truly enjoy main pking, its especially fun to me when I can get some friends together to go to rev caves or run around deep wildy (like mage bank or portals, gdz etc.). Unfortunately I don't have a ton of friends still left who like to PK, only 1-2 come to mind. I do have other RS friends but they're mainly PvMers and are dismal at pking (but at least they try, right lol?). I am excited at the opportunity to join a clan of people who know and understand how to PK. Additionally I was pleasantly surprised reading the clan rules and finding a group of people that aren't toxic PKers! Seems like there are less and less of us these days. I found out about you guys because a group of you found me at gdz and upon death one of you guys put up a message about joining WG. No one flamed me, or called me some derogatory name. I appreciate that, as I don't do that to others.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been in one other clan, and currently I still am. It's called "Shadow Knights" and they are a strictly PvM only clan. I joined so that I would have people to do god wars with, and eventually learn how to raids. I also joined because I don't have many friends left who still play runescape, and as a social person it really sucked playing without having people to PK/PvM with. Shadow Knights have given me people to PvM with, but I'm still missing a group of mature individuals to PK with. I believe WG can fill that void in my RS life!

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Evan, I'm 25 (26 in 2 weeks) years old and I live in Raleigh, NC which is the USA. I have a bachelors degree from Purdue University in Aviation. I currently work as an Airline Pilot for an airline that flies under the names United Express as well as American Eagle. My hobbies include hanging out at the pool with friends, playing Runescape, browsing Reddit, watching lots of movies and TV shows with my wife, and some other random things.

How did you hear about us?  Got killed by a group of you guys at GDZ :(

What makes you want to join us? As I mentioned before, I want a group of mature guys to PK with. What makes me want to join your clan vs. others is the fact that you guys have similar values (not flaming, name calling etc) as I do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted on accounts back in pre-eoc RS. I can say with pride, however, that my account Tankerds has been trained by hand, and hasn't been botted for a single xp. I am proud of myself for getting 3 99 stats (STR, RANGE, HP), 90+ attack/mage/slayer. It took me a while and it is a big achievement for me. I know some guys have many more 99s, but I don't compare myself to others when determining my success level on Runescape.z

Welcome Even :) and sorry for killing you eh! 

One of the better applications i have seen 

Only potential barrier I can see is the multi clanning. You may have to have a discussion with mojo or the app managers on this matter :)

Good luck! 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

4 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

Welcome Even :) and sorry for killing you eh! 

One of the better applications i have seen 

Only potential barrier I can see is the multi clanning. You may have to have a discussion with mojo or the app managers on this matter :)

Good luck! 

Gotcha. Can't remember who I was talking to in the CC, but I asked before I applied if it was cool with me being in a PvM clan as well and I had a few people saying that was fine since it was just a PvM clan.

3 minutes ago, Tankerds said:

Gotcha. Can't remember who I was talking to in the CC, but I asked before I applied if it was cool with me being in a PvM clan as well and I had a few people saying that was fine since it was just a PvM clan.

may be a gray area, i am sure you'll be fine *squints*

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif