[Accepted] Amethystia

Vio

Amethystia

What is your current RS name? Amethystia

List any previous RS namesthe important ones are Kecooler, WG Keanu, DG Keanu, WG Vio, and Vio Amethyst.
For a complete list of previous names, please refer to "Vio's Preivous RSNs" Volumes 1-296.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was introduced to RS in July 2003 by a childhood friend who went by the RSN of Superdork_5. I currently use my 3rd main account, WG Keanu, which was purpose-built for WG in a Sabre-inspired fashion back in 2009. I still think the name change feature was a terrible addition and thus abused it to hell, until I chose Amethystia (the name I give to my Minecraft worlds). Shortly after, the streamer Dalek Cookie called it beautiful, and I've refused to change it again.

In RS I like clan stuff, mainly PKs and wars. I had a preference for F2P but haven't done much in a while. I also like construction, slayer (grindin for dat purple helm) and I think I'll be keen on f2p castlewars if/when we get it.

Tell us about your clan history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerBYMFmuww
Subsequently rejoined RBH where I remain a semi-active member.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Vio. I'm male, which is one of only 2 genders. I'm 24 and residing in northwest England. I was born in the Caribbean and grew up in the US, before moving to the UK in 2004. I have a few A-level qualifications but am still considering doing a law or IT-related course at university. I'm a partner in a catering business with my dad where we do caribbean-style food for the RAF/USAF in England and Germany, and have a part time job as a driver for Dominos.
I like cars and cats. I have 3 cars - 92 VW Polo (Dora), 87 Porsche 944 (Anastasia) and 96 Mercedes C200 (Winston); and 2 cats, Vladimir and Dixie (referred to as Flüfcat and Flopcat respectively). I think that music died in 1883 with the death of Wagner. I can wiggle my ears and nostrils, and I can say the phrase "I have an apple" in four different languages. I like watching films, TV, and reading political propaganda. I dislike theft, rape, murder, mass genocide and spiders.

How did you hear about us?  The Teamspeak rant & leaked adult forum screenshots back in 2006

What makes you want to join us? It is my intention to join the Wilderness Guardians, be a loyal and active member, earn the community's trust and respect, make friends, display my leadership skills, apply for staff positions when possible, get accepted into the ranks, and eventually work my way up to an advisor role, where I will personally remove the 85+ magic requirement.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Aside from autotypers and the like, I haven't botted in RS2/3/OSRS. I did try botting in RSC (because it's the only way to accomplish anything given that 90% of RSC players are also bots), but found that it ruined the game experience and stopped after a few days.
The only instance of spying I can recall was for WG, which I screwed up magificently.
I was an expert in the Wine of Zamorak scam around 2005, sometimes getting players killed for in excess of 5k worth of loot.
The first time I bought gold was in 2007, where I paid a clanmate for 8m. While in WG I bought a couple hundred mil from Stokenut, and also sold some to a couple other WG members. I also got haircuts from Lordship in exchange for ranks if that counts as RWT. These days I generally buy bonds if I need gp, or yolo stake.

rCTf3Lo.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png