Mojo

How Many Screens Do You Use?

How many screens do you use?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My main monitor is 16:9 and my second one is 4:3. I play RS on the second one because the smaller resolution makes the UI a lot larger. when i put the game on the main screen it's just way too tiny for my taste.

3 minutes ago, TheAlpacaa said:

My main monitor is 16:9 and my second one is 4:3. I play RS on the second one because the smaller resolution makes the UI a lot larger. when i put the game on the main screen it's just way too tiny for my taste.

I believe both RuneLite and OSBuddy have UI scaling. Probably only works on fixed mode, not sure

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

I believe both RuneLite and OSBuddy have UI scaling. Probably only works on fixed mode, not sure

Yeah fixed mode would make the UI huge, but it makes the game weirdly pixelated. the smooth look of the game in resizable is just too good to pass up :D 

I only have a regular ol' laptop that I play Osrs on, but I also have a phone, and that counts as a screen for osrs ever since mobile came out. xD

But yeah, I'm a bit more simple.

I only have 2, although at work I have 3. I was told you need a docking station if you want more than 1 external monitor, but maybe that’s wrong? I’d love 3 I just need to figure out how to fit them all on my desk..