[Accepted] Sir Charges

Walk hear

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sir Charges

What is your current RS name? Sir Charges

List any previous RS namesBreacherX, CL Charges.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total 1322, combat 88. I also have a combat lvl 106 gargoyle alt.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first played runescape pre-EoC when I was a kid. I've played on and off in the last couple of years, and recently I grinded out 200 QP and will be doing DS2 to unlock Vorkath this week. I am playing seasonal DMM currently as a solo (on CL Charges), and I really wish I had a proper clan to play with. I've mostly done solo pking in deep wild, but I am very interested in pking with a clan. I also want to get involved with PvM to support my PvP activities.

Tell us about your clan history.

I mostly just hang out in social clans such as Socialscape. I am a member there currently. I also fuck around in a couple of streamer's CCs, Graphist and Abyss.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Alex and I am 22. I have a masters in astrophysics and I am moving from the US back to the EU for work. I like other videogames that involve group pvp and pve content such as EVE online. There is nothing I enjoy more than co-ordinated team vs team pvp, which is why I want to join a good PKing clan.

How did you hear about us?  Google, looking for PvP clans.

What makes you want to join us? I see WG as a highly organized and active PKing clan with a large and active community, and I think it's the right clan for me to refine my skills and be part of a fun and competitive team. I plan to play a lot this summer and I look forward to putting my energy into learning to pk effectively with a clan and to make new friends in OSRS. I have heard good things about WG's recent performance and would be grateful for the opportunity to join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Haven't managed to piss anyone off yet!

Nice to see you apply Sir Charges. That's impressive to be level 88 combat and ready to complete DS2. If you're looking for coordinated and precise PKing, you've come to the right place.

I hope your application process goes smoothly. Please remember to contact an App Manager in a couple of days to complete your initiation. I'm looking forward to seeing you develop and join our PK trips as well as other events!

Welcome to the Wilderness Guardians!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif