[Accepted] Swifty 1shot

swifty 1shot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Swifty 1shot

What is your current RS name? Swifty 1shot

List any previous RS nameskane 0s , Freshcakes, Joe Parr

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level 126

stats.png.fa3f72e7c424b1c8712f58b87b93670b.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing runescape since 2006 on numerous account builds ranging from low level pures, maxed pures, Maxed mains, zerks, Max tank ranges. Pking has been a big part of my runescape experience. 

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in FOE = Final Ownage Elite, One of the best pure clans back in the day. Joined that clan for 2 years on my maxed pure back in 2009-2011. I was also in another clan called Payback Pvm for about 2 months before deciding to take a break from OSRS this was in 2017. Whilst In final ownage elite we would go on 100+ man clan wars vsing other pure clans in a 1 - 2hr chaotic fucking war. I remember one of the rules were you wern't allowed to loot while the event was going on, at times there were quite literally over 20-30 glorys and dds's vanishing into the thin air of runescape. I decided to join a full on PVM clan in 2017 in order to try out raiding, In the end I just got burnt out from PVMing and decided to focus on my business.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im from Australia, 22 years old. Generally Im a bit of a loud mouth Australian, I work 3 nights a week and study casually at home in entrepreneurship. I currently own and operate my own business's startup with a friend of mine that has been around for 3 months, One thing that excites and motivates me is being creative with different business concepts, starting new business of which I have created 3 Separate business's, 2 Haven't gone so well However Im not a quitter and will always persevere when difficulty presents itself. 

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forums

What makes you want to join us? Im keen on the social aspect of pking and joining a clan with a bunch of guys that are as enthusiastic as me to pk. A close friend of mine is also planning on joining the clan. It'll be fucking awesome to put the beat down on some people instead of my friend and I always getting dunked by high player count clans.

When it's rona season its fucking rona season which is full send on the forcast

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I like to full send when the forcast says so

Edited by swifty 1shot
Edited for effort

• Retired Leader

hey mate welcome to our forums. The app is a little short, take a look through some accepted applications for ideas as to what you could add :) 

good luck!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Your app looks really good, thanks for editing it. He's all ready attended one event guys :D thanks for PKing with us last night and being there when I got 99 ranged!

I hope the process of joining goes smoothly for you. Message the app managers to finalize your initiation after a couple of days, or if you have any questions. Welcome to WG!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif