[Accepted] Sir Mqw22

Sir Mqw22

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sir Mqw22

What is your current RS name? Sir Mqw22

List any previous RS namesSir Mqw21; Mqw21; Mqw2

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1778 and my current combat level is 110

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My older brother introduced me to Runescape roughly 12-13 years ago. I always looked up to him during my earlier Runescaping days as he was always immensely better than me had multiple pure accounts and a stacked main, all while I had my very first account Mqw2, which never seemed to get over 50 combat no matter how hard I tried. Well, let me tell you friends, that all changed about 5 months ago when I decided to come back to Runescape after my decade long hiatus and avenge my 11 year old self and make an account worth being proud of; and truthfully I believe I have done that, I realize I still have along ways to go but I am right on track where I want to be. My name is just a simple combination of my initials and my age and a slight homage to my original account many years ago. My favorite skill has probably got to be slayer, I just love the variety and love to level up and unlock more monsters to fight, i'm level 79, but recently took a break from slayer and most other things on my account to focus my attention on reaching the requirements for Vorkath, I have been grind extremely hard the last 2 weeks, (4-5 hours a day) to get the stats and quest requirements for DS 2 as my current goal is to grind out as much vork as I can hopefully around 1000-1500kc this month in hopes of stacking up my bank for more bis items and hopes at getting the pet.

Tell us about your clan history.

Truthfully, I have always been much of a solo player. I was about 2 1/2 months into my account when I was approached at East Varrock bank and asked if I would like to join a small pvm clan by the name of "Sir Mobb". At first I was hesitant, as I mentioned before I have always been a solo player, I believed it to be one of those scams you are always hearing about back in the day where someone would lead you out into the wild or something of the sort. But at this time I had about 750k to my name and about 800 total level so I thought "ehh what the hell, whats the worst that could happen". I have been with the Sir Mobb for about 3 months now and while it has been an enjoyable time, the clan for me personally is too small and unorganized for my likings most of the people in there are new like me and as I approach and get closer to end game content I would like to have someone who is more experienced with the game to show me and make my transition into end game more smooth, as I love pvm and the whole purpose I made this new account so many years later is the idea of end game bossing has always intrigued me. I have made some good friends in there though so I am gratefully for that.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well hello everybody! My name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt. I'm 22 years old and I live smack dab in the middle of California, and as nice as some of you may think that sounds it's actually pretty terrible, it was 106 degrees outside today, no fun there lol. I'm currently unemployed as I am near my end of Respiratory Therapy school. I will graduate in late December with my assoicates degree and a new career to go along with it. I am very passionate about my career choice and besides osrs, schooling and volunteer opportunites occupy my life. Hobbies besides osrs mainly include reading and writing. I LOVE Stephen King, I have a growing collections of his work including about 35-40 different novels at this moment. I have wrote the occasional short story but try to stay in my lane as the reader for the most part. Umm dislikes, I don't really have much, I'm a very easy going guy and love to get along with everybody. If you guys would like to know more please feel free to ask! I'm writing this at 2 in the morning so I'm running alittle short on things to say.

How did you hear about us?  I actually seen you guys on the 2007scape reddit page, I was looking for somebody to help me learn bossing or just give general bossing advice and I happened to come across you guys :)

What makes you want to join us? Well initially after seeing you guys on reddit my curiousity just got the best of me and I happened to be online at the time so I decided to check out the cc in osrs I talked with a guy or gal not sure tbh named WGRoss and he was very helpful and polite in explaining how everything works and how you guys would be more than happy to take me along on pvm trips and teach me to boss as long as I got approved for the clan, so here I am! Ready and willing to learn

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't believe there is anything I have read in the clans terms and agreements that would deter you from accepting me but please like I stated before I am a open and honest book. I willing to answer any questions to ease your conscience. I believe the only thing I read in the terms that would be an issue is a purchased a lot of bonds in the beginning of my account to help me speed up my process, but as that is buying directly from Jagex I'm not too sure if this is an actually issue. Thank you all for taking the time out to read my application, I realize it is probably longer than the average app, but I just wanted to give you guys an opportunity to read my character and see my personality. Have a good night everybody and look forward to hearing from you all!

Hello and welcome Matt! Very well put together app. 

The come clean is usually people who have botted or scammed in their past.

Bonds are legal but in most people opinions take some of the fun / achievement out of the experience. 

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

giphy.gif

willzy.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png