[Accepted] Lady Narnia

Lady Narnia

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lady Narnia

What is your current RS name? Lady Narnia

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 426

Combat Level: 53

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play many years ago with my sister back when Runescape 1 was a thing. We had tons of fun exploring and doing quests. When Runescape 2 came out, my sister and I were ecstatic and had even more of a blast!

Time passed and we grew older and started to part ways with Runescape. Not having membership meant we weren't able to do any of the fun things, neat things everyone was able to do.

I'm older now and played a little bit with my sister then fell off Runescape again. I'm back again ready to do all the member's content I never have before! The nostalgia is real!!

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never joined a clan before.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a computer programmer by profession in the USA. I used to write poetry and post it online and loved drama class in High School many years ago. While I'm very good at computer programming, I really don't like it and would like to do something else with my life. My dream job is to be an actress, though I would consider a degree in Psychology.

How did you hear about us?  Official OSRS Discord #sell-out

What makes you want to join us? I like the idea of an inclusive, mature space. While the time commitment may be something I struggle with, I would like a community to receive help with and talk to while I play the game and experience everything that is new to me (which is more than half the game)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have personal issues which may move me to leave abruptly without a word or go inactive without a word.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif