[Declined] Zioszal

killafrom670

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zioszal

What is your current RS name? Zioszal

List any previous RS namesCheenae
Tank 3 Def- Killafrom670
xGeddyx

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 122

Total Level: 828

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first played this game when I was about 10-12 years old. I smoke too much weed and it was so long ago I don't remember exactly how old I was. I had the user name Zioszal as well, but my account was deleted or its just gone. I just started playing the game about 2-3months ago. To be honest, I only came back to the game to go to the duel arena. Which explains my account levels, but after playing more and more by the day, I began to grow and love the game again. I am currently leveling up my pure just because I have friends to pk with. But, if I am accepted into this clan I will start focusing on this max melee account. I enjoy training range and mage, and I dont mind killing wintertodt till I get a pet.

As to the meaning of my name, no clue. I just made it up when i was a child, and till today still kinda like the name.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never officially been in a clan, but ive lingered in Misfit Cc,EOP CC, and I think thats about it. I never really felt any kind of desire to be in these clans for some reason. Most of them just pk, and I think I want a clan that does more than just pk low level pures.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sid, I am 25, male, and I am a U.S. Citizen. I went to school at the Uni of San Francisco, and have a Bachelors in Business Administration. I am currently living on a U.S. Territory yall never heard of. Its called Saipan. Its about 12 miles long and 6 miles wide. I enjoy playing basketball and fps games.

After I started playing runescape a couple months ago, I just stopped all other games.

I love all sorts of music, stuff that sound good in my ears. I don't really enjoy much country music though. I've been currently listening to Marshmellow's new album Joy 2, pretty sick EDM. I can play the ukulele and the trumpet.

I currently work for my family business as a manager for one of our retail stores. I enjoy collecting shoes as well, and my biggest addiction is probably gambling.

How did you hear about us?  I met WG Mojo and the rest of the squad in REVS today, and I kinda wish I was with them. So this is me tryna get in!

What makes you want to join us? Like i mentioned above and previously in my intro, I encountered WG today at Revs, and I saw the way you guys moved and I wished I was one of yall. Just by sitting in the Cc for a few mins, I could sense unity among the group. Not to mention the clan website just stole my interest, and I really enjoy the fact that this is an honour clan. I feel like majority of people online just disregard the need to respect others, because we are "online" and not "IRL".

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I purchased the max melee account to stake with, because I am a gambling addict.

But, I need to stop this bad habit, and so I've slowly learned to like PVMIng and PVPIng. To be honest, I hope you guys accept me, because you would be saving me from probably end up at the duel arena.

• Retired Leader
11 minutes ago, killafrom670 said:

How did you hear about us?  I met WG Mojo and the rest of the squad in REVS today, and I kinda wish I was with them. So this is me tryna get in!

RIP mate sorry for killing you. Nicely written app, welcome :) 

We don't support RWT though so I hope this is in the past

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Hello and welcome. Decent app. You live on a island and play the ukulele should be enough to secure a spot as that just sounds awesome!

Hope RWT is truly in the past. Goodluck. :)

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.