[Declined] DCVDNS

DCVDNS

DCVDNS

What is your current RS name? DCVDNS

List any previous RS namesalways DCVDNS

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hey, im from Munich (Germany) and i play Runescape since im 13 Years old. (Now im 24). I loved the Old school RS and i just play on the Old School Servers. My Account is Level 109 With Str 94, Mage 94, Range 91, Pray 70, Defence 84, Attack 81. i Really enjoy it to play Runescape and like to join your clan. i Enjoy clan Pking :)

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a small german Clan 5 years ago, i established with my friends and i really enjoyed it, but many members quittet the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 24 and play runescape since im 13 years old. I work for a big insurance company in germany and my hobbys are RUNESCAPE, play guitar and drive my motorcycle :)

How did you hear about us?  From Zybez

What makes you want to join us? I really like the attitude of your clan and the rules. And i want a Team in Runescape i can count on :) I saw your youtube video and i enjoyed it really much ;)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I think nothing ;) im a really nice person and respect the rules of runescape ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png