[Declined] F2P Discount

F2P Discount

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

F2P Discount

What is your current RS name? F2P Discount

List any previous RS namesZerker Duffy (Banned)
Bilkikker
IronDiscount (Ironman)

What is your total level and combat level?

total : 402

CB lvl : 52.75

This account is dedicated for F2P Pking, but spend most of my time in the rev caves.

2018_07.19_01-24-36.thumb.png.e7c2c2e1579fd94245baf87d1b8fb171.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing runescape in 2006 until RS3, started the 2007 server since the begin and my account was lvl 102 (Zerker Duffy), later on i got banned on this account for botting which I did not do, but i was responsible for the account and lost it perm. When i lost that account, i played further with my runescape 3 account on the 2007 servers (Bilkikker), i made a gmaul pure for pking. At the same time i started an iron man (IronDiscount), because i really wanted to end this game in my own way.
This will be a project for later.
At the moment i do not have a 100+ account.
I do not have a favourite skill, but if i have to choose it will be Hunter.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never taken part of clan, since 3 months i am active in a f2p pure clan, and i am full member there, but i only take part of this clan when there are wars.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Erik. I am 19 years old boy and i come from The Netherlands, I am almost done with my study Marketing and Communication. My job is work in a supermarket.
I think i have a weird music style, because i listen to Hardcore, Frenchcore and Terror, here it is normal, but for outsiders it is weird haha.

How did you hear about us?  I saw the big event in the revenant caves, amazing!

What makes you want to join us? I admire clans that have a huge history and it would be an amazing thing to be part of it. I love to be in contact with a huge party and doing events together.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I follow runescape news and i am very active in YouTube, but only OSRS features. I know every tip and trick that this games has, nothing is new for me.if I had to describe myself as a player in this game, I would call myself the lonely wolf, and I would like to change that.

Yours faithfully,
Erik

• 3 weeks later...