[Accepted] GF PvM

YoungVeggy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

GF PvM

What is your current RS name? GF PvM

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1353 CB: 99

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

7-10 years of playing, name means what you would have interpreted it as in the 2012 era Good Fight Player Vs Monster because I didnt like how the game was played after EOC. When I was very active in the past I used to look up to Zezima and S U O M I. Zezima when I first started because he was always rank 1 but then I remember seeing S U O M I get 200m all skills and just being astonished. My account is a main, going for quest cape atm, very close to completing the requirements for DS2 and MM2. After I complete those two quests I plan on getting ~99 Magic and Range before I max out strength attack or defense. Doing wildly slayer currently. 

Tell us about your clan history. I joined social clans during the pre-eoc era but I could not give you a name. No clans were for PKing or bossing but I want to change that.

Tell us about your yourself.

99 Cooking IRL, USA MALE, College educated, with a rescue dog who is my best friend and will fuck you up.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? You guys were the first to respond to me on reddit, two of you actually. My first 4 days in the CC and discord have also been very nice, everyone welcomed me immediately and also took me on a corp trip despite me just wanting to try bossing on mobile for the first time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When I was in middle school I botted on RS2 to get my non-combat skills up. Bad idea though, especially now. I was a kid

Edited by YoungVeggy
Asked to revise

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our clan forums.

Your application is somewhat lacking in effort. 

Just click the edit button on this page to change your application.

Take a look through some previously accepted applications for inspiration.

Good luck :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 7/20/2018 at 2:48 PM, Ellmeister said:

Hello & welcome!

You may want too beef up your app.

Any clan history?

What kind of Dog? I got a rescue terrier last year, love dogs!

I have been in multiple clans throughout my time, all just social clans back in pre-eoc days. My dog is actually also a rescue terrier mix, she's got some pitbull in her as well.

6 minutes ago, YoungVeggy said:

I have been in multiple clans throughout my time, all just social clans back in pre-eoc days. My dog is actually also a rescue terrier mix, she's got some pitbull in her as well.

Edit your initial topic and add stuff like this to it! 😛 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif