[Accepted] Raku Konpaku

Raku

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Raku Konpaku

What is your current RS name? Raku Konpaku

List any previous RS namesRakuster, Raku Senpai. If we want to reach back to my old pures and stuff that would also include names like Reality Hax, Final Order, By My Oath, and a ton of others since I used to make pures every other week.

What is your total level and combat level?

114 combat

1730 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started in '05 or '06 I think. This account has been my main over the years. I kept making new pures every so often in old wild and when PvP worlds came out. Nowadays if I make a new pure or zerk or something I absolutely have to quest it as soon as possible. On OSRS this account started as a pure, then zerk, then main; I've been enjoying main the most to be honest though I also still have a pure on the side.

Tell us about your clan history.

Mostly pure clans back in '09-'10, most memorable on is Divine Brutality; a small low-mid pure clan that was unrivaled in f2p minis. I was briefly in WG a couple years ago but I fell off OSRS in general shortly afterwards so I didn't do much.

Tell us about your yourself.

25 years old, American. Graduated high school but dropped out of college as student loans were getting to be too much and it didn't feel like it would go anywhere. Got my Pharmacy Technician license through the small pharmacy I work for and that's what I do. Technically that means I have a medical license and I'm a drug runner. I'm also an Eagle Scout.

How did you hear about us?  Honestly don't remember, it was a few years ago

What makes you want to join us? Mostly just to chill out and do some PvP/PvM. Playing alone is boring.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: By modern definitions I'm politically right wing, if that matters, though a few decades ago I'd be considered a classical liberal. I know a few of the guys are much more left leaning, but I don't bring up politics in games since I'd really rather not have to deal with it. For RS itself nothing to note, I don't like people who spec and tele in the wild so I don't do it.

• Retired Leader
6 minutes ago, Raku said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: By modern definitions I'm politically right wing, if that matters

political opinion is not relevant to an RS clan unless it's very extreme (homophobic, racist, antisemitic etc.). You won't be the only right-winger, looking at u @jaredspurr

Anyway it's nice to see you finally apply. I'm sure you've been lurking for many years now although you have been in before of course :D 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif