[Accepted] DavyJones

DavyJones

DavyJones

What is your current RS name? DavyJones

List any previous RS namesMohan29, Miketfx, Pete Wentz

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I created my account in either 2003 or 2004 I believe after one of my friends introduced me, claiming to have "made" the game (obviously a lie, he was 13 like me). I played alongside a close group of IRL friends who were basically a "clan" and had events. Eventually we all started playing xbox instead and then quit. I came back around 2010-2011 and joined a clan (being so long ago I can't really remember the name). I quickly rose to one of the top positions in this clan but unfortunately due to infighting between the founders the clan was disbanded, and I joined a new clan (Worst Generation) and brought many members from my previous clan with me. I quickly gained favor with that clan as well and rose in ranks. School quickly became my priority, and I was forced to quit again. I came back around 2014 and was introduced to the EOC. As someone who enjoyed pking this was quite the challenge, but I endured and began pking with a close friend of mine from previous clans as well as Iamsharky's clan to team with people at revs and chaos ele when boss slayer was introduced. Eventually quit again, and am now back, starting fresh on OSRS and trying to train my account back to be able to PK again.

Tell us about your clan history.

Whoops, I put most of this information in the above section because I didn't read ahead, sorry!

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey, I'm Mike from New York. I'm 22 and a recent Psychology graduate (as well as minors in Music and Cognitive Science) from Marist College, graudating with honors and graduating magna cum laude. I hope to go into the field of I/O psychology in the future because I believe that the backbone of good businesses is good leadership and team skills, and I would like to facilitate these factors as well as employee satisfaction in the future. I listen to pretty much every type of music outside of country, and I play about 5 instruments and plan to learn a 6th. I enjoy playing a number of different video games including Super Smash Brothers, Overwatch, Rust, Gigantic, and Runescape. I'm midly into anime, and I love going to bars (oops). As far as dislikes go, it's hard to think of many because I'm generally open minded. I'd have to say my dislikes probbably include... BOWILING, hard sciences, vodka (:p), country, and arrogant people.

How did you hear about us?  Mojo PMed me after I posted my information on the forums.

What makes you want to join us? Many of my clans in the past were PVM/Skiller clans which was fun; however, I was always enjoyed pking on this game more than anything else. I thought it would suit me better to be in a clan that has PK events as well as other variety events. I'm looking for a clan in general because many of my friends quit and I would like people to socialize with while I get into the game (add playing things alone to my list of dislikes).

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Only thing I can think of was around 2010(ish) I was super immature (hadn't had a job yet, so I never worked for anything) and I would always try to find the easy way of doing things. This applied to money making made me for a brief time in the past to lure individuals back when clan wars was very popular. Despite this, I have never once in my life lured a clan member, and since then have never done it again, taking pride in the fact that I can make it on my own now.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.