[Accepted] Imitus

Imitus

Imitus

What is your current RS name? Imitus

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account was made rougly 10 years ago. I've been playing runescape on and off over this period. Favorite skill, at least in RS3, is dungeoneering, because it provides different activites in one go. I tend to train up skills based on what I need, e.g, skill required to complete achievment diaries. I am also very fond of killing high level bosses, and the thrill of getting a good drop is always fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

I joined a soul wars clan couple years ago. Some good memories and some bad memories, but overall a good exprience. Left/got kicked due to inactivity, mostly because I quit playing due to boredom.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 22 year old guy from Norway. Currently taking a masters in astrophysics. Music I like to listen to are generally electronic music, e.g dubstep, trance and so on. Sometimes listen to metal and rock if I feel like it. Not much more to tell really, unless you ask!

How did you hear about us?  Posted on forums and Mojo got in contact

What makes you want to join us? The clan seems relatively active, and even though I want to join for the PvM oppurtinities, the PvP aspect of the clan seems quite interesting.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never botted, scammed because playing dishonestly sucks. No reason to RWT because I am not rich in game nor have issues with money IRL. Also no reason to spy in runescape imo. That is more of an EvE online thing!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.