[Accepted] Gallus Krex

bugradnmz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Gallus Krex

What is your current RS name? Gallus Krex

List any previous RS namesFestus Krex. I was played this account some years ago. Banned beacuse of botting. Don't remember older account names. But i think my first acc name is bugradonmez or something like that.

What is your total level and combat level?

1076 TL, 75 CB

mystats.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have started playing 23 April 2007. Never get any skill to 99 yet bored early or banned beacuse of bot. Not using bots for years now. Gallus Krex's life is not short like others but i give break from game too much. For real world stuff or get bored beacuse of playing solo.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Buğra. I'm 25 years old. From turkey. I'm computer teacher have a fiance. My hobbies is programming games and playing games. I don't like people which not educated and act like barbarian without respect. I like kind people. My most favorite thing to do in world is have a coffee, smoke and play computer games all day if im free. I love talking and helping people too. I have my first computer at year 2000. My best friend is my computer. Don't have much real world friends. Most of them from games. Don't know if its talent but people trust me too quickly beacuse of my good talking, positive energy and good behaivor. I like cooperation and teamwork. When my team cooperates like proffesionals and sacrifices for save others my hair stoods. I love that feeling. (DotA, LoL, CoD, L4D games which i felt like that if i get a good team). I have a feeling players in your clan people of my kind. Why i didn't choose others as i see from their gameplay videos.

How did you hear about us?  I have googled "OSRS clans" and choose this one.

What makes you want to join us? Your clan looks like adult and helpfull. I love pk in game but i don't have much pk history beacuse always dying. Need to practice and learn. At the moment most i wanted thing is open discord talk and pk as group. Have fun, laugh, die, win, lose, learn.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have mention it before. I was 15+ accounts which is botting yew trees and giving all of them to my mains. All banned now and mains as well. My last and only not banned account is Gallus Krex which i have never break rules in years.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png