[Declined] Un-Disabled

Un-Disabled

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Un-Disabled

What is your current RS name? Un-Disabled

List any previous RS namesFloatD

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1777

Combat level: 115

Att: 89

Str: 99

Def: 87

Range: 89

Prayer: 70

Magic: 82

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played runescape sometimes back in 2007 I think atleast, played with the rsn: ijk49.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been before in this clan, I left because I wanted to, not sure why anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 17, I like driving motorcycles. I also done a lot of dumb stuff with dirt bikes while drunk, but that's none of your business. Aaight isn't the biggest fan of me either, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have any problems with me in the clan.

How did you hear about us?  Pollie

What makes you want to join us? I've no idea, kinda wanna do some bossing and mayby pking somedays when I get maxed combat.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I haven't been in the shower for 3 days, so I'm quite dirty right now.

I can't recall the context of this either. Was it the manner he left? 

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back. I think a few people had issues with you so we’ll need to check before we proceed. 

Good luck with your application! 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader
1 minute ago, WG Fargorn said:

I wouldn't say it is a different identity lol. He clearly identifies himself as FloatD in the app. 

agreed but it is standard practice to use the same forum account if you already had one. He's created another for whatever reason

edit: we replied at the same time 😂

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...