[Declined] iFarted71

iFarted71

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iFarted71

What is your current RS name? iFarted71

List any previous RS namesBlagadariuNX

What is your total level and combat level?

1403total level. 118combat. Mainly melee.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hmmm,

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi my name is Mantas (20Years old). I'm from Lithuania, but can also speak English. This is first time I'm looking for a clan. I'm looking forward to learn any type of clan activity it can be PvP/PvM/Skiller/Social. Just to be clear, I don't have any experience with it. But I'm motivated to learn. I would prefer to communicate via chat, but if needed I can join Discord too. It doesn't need to be high level clan, I can join and small ones. I just need someone to help me to learn about this game more and have a good time ;). I'm not the one who will change clans constantly...

How did you hear about us?  One guy recomended it at GE. Nick: WG Mushroom

What makes you want to join us? This looks like a solid clan, who has rules that I like. I'm trying to act in real life like this too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm a player with 1403 Level total. Wich has only basic experience. No pvm's or pvp's. My first language is Lithuanian, but I can understand english too. I can speak at discord too, but I prefer not to. Because I'm little afraid to speak other language, but i will get over it. I bought this account some time ago. Before that I played osrs at 2011's and forgot that account after a break, I'm here again!

• 3 weeks later...