[Accepted] ShadowFutaba

Ranma344

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ShadowFutaba

What is your current RS name? ShadowFutaba

List any previous RS namesRanma344 < although this was before OSRS was a thing

What is your total level and combat level?

At the moment, having just once again started playing Two Days ago, I'm at combat 23, and 166 total. 

Combat.PNGTotal.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

It has been far too long since I originally started playing the game, but I can for sure tell you it was close to when Runescape 2 launched. My original account, Ranma344, had a name taken from my favorite anime of all time Ranma 1/2. I played every day, once upon a time, and that account has now long gone to the ether.

Cut to today, I have created a new account to reclaim the fun that I once had with Runescape, as OSRS is the game I know and love. My new account, ShadowFutaba gets its name from another of my favorite series, the persona series, with the latest iteration being high up on my list of favorite games.

Tell us about your clan history.

My only relevant clan history is that I was and, as far as I am concerned, still am a member of the Wilderness Guardians, as I never resigned, only stepped into the emeritus role.

For a time, I held a leadership position in DG, WG's junior clan, while it existed. I also held event and community coordinator roles in WG itself.

WG was my home, it was where I went to have fun, and it is where I always said I would come back to if I ever picked up the game again.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ryan, and I am currently 28 years old and a Software Engineer. I have both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in the subject, and I recently just started a new job in order to bolster my career. I am 6 foot 10 inches tall, an absolute gargantuan person.

I am an avid gamer, and a lover of all things anime. My favorites being, as I said Ranma 1/2 and the Persona Series of games. I also enjoy watching the various new series that air every season, and most of the time cannot stand to watch them in English. 

I have been to numerous anime conventions across the United States, and have done some pretty fun cosplaying. My favorite of these would have to be cosplaying Crocodile from One piece, as he's just an all around baller and he dresses like a pimp. 

I am your quintessential nerd, with all the bases covered to hold that title, and hold it proud.

How did you hear about us?  As far as I'm concerned, I was told by a member... myself. Originally I believe I encountered the clan in game at an event, and sought them out from that point

What makes you want to join us? As I've said numerous times, WG was my home, and I have never stepped down from the clan, only into the emeritus rank. If I'm going to play this game again, I want to be where I know I'm going to have fun and enjoy my time. For me, there is no other option.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Hooty Hoot.

Edited by Ranma344
More info

futabasig.png

So, I just realized my picture is in this old recruitment video lol... 

I look so young and pissed off.... lol

and if you're wondering which, third set of pictures, bottom left corner, ya have to look through Gene.

futabasig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png