DavyJones's road to sending enemies to the locker

DavyJones

Hey all, I was inspired by some of your posts doing this, and I think it'll be a good way to keep me motivated on RS since many of you seem very encouraging.  So here's a picture of my stats and quests as of right now.  I will probably post daily updates (unless I don't play)l; however, if it becomes too excessive maybe I'll start doing weekly updates instead.  

I figured for some background I'd share my goals for this account and my future on RS: My plan is to make this account into a main pker account (maybe maxed, but I'll probably get lazy with def or prayer or something).  After finishing this account, I'd like to powerlevel a 1 def pure with the money I plan to make on this account pking and bossing and such.  

7/17/17 - Start

Spoiler

2017.07.17_22-09-21.png

2017.07.17_22-09-45.png

Most Recent Update - 7/20/17

Spoiler

2017-07-20-23-03-42-0328.png

No Quest update.  See Post for details.

2017.07.18_22-39-05.png

Edited by DavyJones

Well stupid me decided to go to Krystilla not knowing what I was getting myself into.  Ended up getting 140 Ice Giants.  Looks like I'll be returning to my home in the deep wildy although it may not be understand the circumstances that I want.  Either way I'm off soon so I figured I'd post this now.  It was a short day, and I'm looking forward to castle wars tomorrow.

2017.07.18_22-39-05.png

Made a lot of progress today. Finished my wildy ice giant task and did some more tasks.  Got some range, hp, and slayer levels doing that.  I also decided to do some WCing and Fishing for quest requirements in the future (I think), but that brings me to a question that I have for you guys.  My goal is to be able to PK as soon as possible (and join the PK squad but 110 cb is a long ways away), so what things should I be working on right now (quests/skills/etc)?  Also, how long should I expect it to take to be able to have decent pking gear (from quests) and stats?

Anyway, here's a few screenies. Enjoy!

2017-07-20-23-03-42-0328.png.f5122cf11f9a8d0e602040d73626b317.png2017-07-20-21-10-06-0460.png.9f5389dd84478ec97b5b49f885fbdc9d.png

okay it's been a little bit, basically sorry for not participating as much in chat recently, I've been afking sand crabs while playing a ton of gigantic and melee.. here's where I'm at now which is a considerable difference from the last update so i'm kind of pumped.  I'm probably gonna grind out quests this weekend and maybe start my pure as well (depending on whether or not i want to get a bond for one yet) 

2017.07.26_23-16-19.png

15 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

okay it's been a little bit, basically sorry for not participating as much in chat recently, I've been afking sand crabs while playing a ton of gigantic and melee.. here's where I'm at now which is a considerable difference from the last update so i'm kind of pumped.  I'm probably gonna grind out quests this weekend and maybe start my pure as well (depending on whether or not i want to get a bond for one yet) 

2017.07.26_23-16-19.png

Nice going! Get Dragon scim and switch to nmz^^

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Adult Cat said:

Nice going! Get Dragon scim and switch to nmz^^

i have to do grand tree and mm for d scim so thatll have to wait for the weekend, I also want to try to get some farming levels over the next few days but i have no idea how to do the skill lmfao

2 hours ago, DavyJones said:

i have to do grand tree and mm for d scim so thatll have to wait for the weekend, I also want to try to get some farming levels over the next few days but i have no idea how to do the skill lmfao

Ill teach ya, if we will be online together ;)

giphy.gif

Got some fun pics today.  Had a lot of fun at the events today.  My bridding is getting much less rusty through practice, just gotta work on my prayer flicks honestly.  Rushing 60 mage on the pure to do mage arena.  Then gonna grind out some quests on it as well.  As for the main, i'm gonna go for 53 thief to do DT soon.

Also found out I made my pures account over 12 YEARS AGO.  

2017-08-06-18-01-01-0582.png

2017-08-06-16-50-17-0215.png

2017-08-06-18-00-47-0953.png

Edited by DavyJones
typo

Well this was a blast from the past for me!

2017-08-07-21-25-02-0425.png.d756268f61031ec895c51427fa910713.png

I have a question.  I'm struggling to find money to train my pure.  Do you guys think I should stop until my stats are good enough on here to make some good cash bossing or something before continuing?

On 8/1/2017 at 3:10 AM, GWD_legend said:

Goodluck! my advice would be to get all the quests out of the way makes things go so much smoother in the end process!

This is a legit statement, when i was training to be a pure at first i ended up getting myself 61 att through quests. RIP