[Declined] Pinkysmallz

Pinkysmallzz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pinkysmallz

What is your current RS name? Pinkysmallz

List any previous RS names420 pkers
Divine kings
Mercy
Hoodlum

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1500 and my cb lvl is 112

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started my account as a low level pure. Then decided to make a PvM account strictly and is now an all around Pve account. My favorite activity is pking and gwd bosses

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history started 3-4 years ago when I first joined 420 pkers I left there clan when they disbanded about a year and a half ago. At that point I joined divine kings . I left there clan against better judgments of my integrity. At that point I joined mercy cc which was a Pve clan at which I was pk manager . Left there to join a bigger squad of pkers at which I joined hoodlum pk. I am now leaving hoodlum due to personal conflict.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jeff 23 located on the est coast. I work full time as a certified team leader at aleast 4 star restaurant. I like rap and hip hop but also listen to some metal. Loyalty and trust mean everything to me so don't break those.

How did you hear about us?  Wg chris

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a skilled group of pk and pvmers as with a family.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Pinkysmallzz
spelling