Gaming Info/Games You Play

WG Da Man

8 hours ago, Twizlers300 said:

I know this is an old post but seriously your KD in COD was 20:1?  Or was that an over exaggeration?  I played that game a ton and the most I ever saw was in the 5s.  I was 3.23 when I stopped playing and I always thought that was good..

Only games I play now are couch co-ops with my wife and friends, particularly Overcooked.  Have 4 stars on all levels in Overcooked 2 just between the wife and I.  It's such a stupid game but for some reason so addicting.  I also enjoy Gangbeast and Ultimate Chicken Horse lol.  I don't play any "serious" games anymore except RS and I just started that one back up.

Not exaggerating at all, COD has been really poorly balanced for ever, If you run the right killstreaks i would have 50:1 games etc often. 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play PC when it's working lol. My steam name's LightDaNight I used to play BF1 on it, planes were OP. >:) I play PS4 my PSN is: Salty_Gnomes. I'll play Assassins's Creed and Fortnite on PlayStation, thinking of getting Spyro for the throwback.  

• 3 months later...

Xbox Live: Schlappin

Steam: based willy (pic of a cat with sunglasses and a hat)

Loved playing Halo 2 and 3 back in the good ol' days. Can't wait for MCC for Steam!!!

I mainly play sim-racing games now... Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa.

• 2 months later...

Stuck with my laptop due to the amount of travel I do, not a fan of playing very resource-heavy games on a laptop so just OSRS on there.

I do have my PS4 with me (PSN: Cronnie), haven't been playing much recently as nothing really new/exciting recently, I did put a fair amount of hours in Battlefield V though, been a long-time fan of the series been playing BF games since the first one (BF 1942).

Cronnie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...