Gaming Info/Games You Play

WG Da Man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I play league aram occasionally. A lot of path of exile. Used to play cs a lot but I switched to valorant when that came out.

League tag is Tatted Up

Valorant is Tatted Up#NA1

Peaked Plat promos in league and Gold 3 on valorant (only about 20-30 games played though). 

• 3 weeks later...

LoL (NA): My Newb, Platinum Jungle!

Valorant: Newb#Newb

Steam / PSN: MyNewbAccount

OSRS has been my main priority though as of lately as I work on getting the account OP!

Edited by CP8

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like to play a couple xbox games I was in a Milsim for a while for Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox one was one of the best times during covid for me. I loved the teamwork and the mentality behind helping people out. Thats why I like pking with you guys.

I also play Call of Duty WW2 on Xbox one with my wife and thats super fun too!

Edited by VengncIsMine

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I play apex legends, star wars kotor and battlefront 2, dying light 2, kingdom hearts, skyrim, tiny tinas wonderlands, borderlands 3, sometimes i hop onto borderlands 2, would love a comeback for black ops 2 or modern warfare 2 maybe we do a modern warfare 2 mass on xbox?

• 1 year later...

That's quite the list of games you've got there, v9v! You've got a diverse range, from the intense action of Apex Legends and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 to the RPG adventures in Kingdom Hearts and Skyrim. It's great to see classics like Borderlands 2 and the excitement for a comeback of Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 2.
Gaming brings people together, and the idea of a Modern Warfare 2 mass on Xbox sounds like a blast! If you ever want to try something different in the gaming world, you might want to check out blackout bingo legit. It's a fun game of chance and strategy.

Edited by sundayad

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation, but  I'm into Overwatch too and dabble a bit in Battlefield 1. On League of Legends, catch me as "Humanitycoverme." Also, I'm diving into some Destiny 2 – always down for a raid or strike. Let's team up or just shoot the breeze about gaming – always up for making new gaming pals! Also, I wanted to add that if you're into expanding your gaming horizons and making a little extra cash, I stumbled upon some cool apps that pay cash!  There are some awesome gaming apps in the mix, making it a win-win – having a blast and earning a bit on the side.

Edited by GloriaValent

• 3 months later...

I play a lot of Xbox games too much to list. However I play RuneScape on my MacBook but I’m currently saving for a decent gaming laptop. I played a lot of guild wars 1 and 2 and wow, so would love to get back into that. I wish I had the space for a desktop setup. 

I'm a big PC gamer down to play any games tbh unless its FPS and you are like in the US then it might be difficult to play due to ping. Currently playing Dragon's Dogma 2 and Lies of P and eagerly waiting for Elden Ring DLC (I play CoD too if anyone wants to team up one day)