Sign in to follow this  
WG Da Man

Gaming Info/Games You Play

On 7/21/2018 at 3:00 PM, WG Fargorn said:

More into athletics personally, gym and golf most recently. 

Was into Call of Duty during university on xbox 360. I was very good. (like 20:1 kd)

Love RPGS/Strategies of all sorts. The total war series has become a favorite or mine. Also love Age of empires and starcraft like games. 

Dota2 for a couple months

Always played RS. It came out, I was in elementary school. so roughly 16 years. Only evolution of combat could get me to quit. 

I know this is an old post but seriously your KD in COD was 20:1?  Or was that an over exaggeration?  I played that game a ton and the most I ever saw was in the 5s.  I was 3.23 when I stopped playing and I always thought that was good..

Only games I play now are couch co-ops with my wife and friends, particularly Overcooked.  Have 4 stars on all levels in Overcooked 2 just between the wife and I.  It's such a stupid game but for some reason so addicting.  I also enjoy Gangbeast and Ultimate Chicken Horse lol.  I don't play any "serious" games anymore except RS and I just started that one back up.

8 hours ago, Twizlers300 said:

I know this is an old post but seriously your KD in COD was 20:1?  Or was that an over exaggeration?  I played that game a ton and the most I ever saw was in the 5s.  I was 3.23 when I stopped playing and I always thought that was good..

Only games I play now are couch co-ops with my wife and friends, particularly Overcooked.  Have 4 stars on all levels in Overcooked 2 just between the wife and I.  It's such a stupid game but for some reason so addicting.  I also enjoy Gangbeast and Ultimate Chicken Horse lol.  I don't play any "serious" games anymore except RS and I just started that one back up.

Not exaggerating at all, COD has been really poorly balanced for ever, If you run the right killstreaks i would have 50:1 games etc often. 

Currently don't play any PC games other than RuneScape - Although, sometimes i play CS:GO with zombie escape maps.

On weekends if i'm at home, i play RDR2 or Beat Saber(vr) on PlayStation.

I play PC when it's working lol. My steam name's LightDaNight I used to play BF1 on it, planes were OP. >:) I play PS4 my PSN is: Salty_Gnomes. I'll play Assassins's Creed and Fortnite on PlayStation, thinking of getting Spyro for the throwback.  

PSN: NibbStra

Steam: NibbStra

Other games I play: Smite, Risk of Rain 2, Anthem, Smash, and anything Pokemon.

Xbox Live: Schlappin

Steam: based willy (pic of a cat with sunglasses and a hat)

Loved playing Halo 2 and 3 back in the good ol' days. Can't wait for MCC for Steam!!!

I mainly play sim-racing games now... Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa.

Computer kinda shit the bed, so currently only playing OSRS. Normally I'll also try and play some League and also some Darkest Dungeon.