I Volo I

What is your current RS name? I Volo I

List any previous RS namesRedazreal
This Babylon
WG Babylon
His Dukeship
I Teutonic I

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Basically I started in 05 or so on an account called redazreal (red was a community clan for all games I was in). I went on to get pretty good stats with red, and I used to boss with my friends at bandos and play at pking. I picked up clanning and started pking more seriously. I started this new account I Volo I recently to join WG. Volo is a name from the book " Volo's guide to monsters" from dungeons and dragons.

Tell us about your clan history.

Lets see........ TBW (DB Before the name swap) and a whole bunch of crappy unknown clans. I ran into WG at an event with DB I believe and talked to Gene on RSC and he seemed like a cool guy. I saw some of the videos wg was putting out in those days and knew this was my clan. Basically, I as a 14 year old nerdy kid vowed to lordy that I would join wg when I had the stats to and became an eventmaster. I left wg a couple years back when I was in the Air Force dude to time constraints. A couple months later I started clanning on xbox, joined KSI Global, and made it to the rank of Division Leader (managed about 100 members for the board of directors, ksi is huge). I rejoined a little bit before eoc to play and do citadel and stuff, and I hung out alot with Al Fight On and some of the other guys. Basically WG is my home.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Rich, most of you know me. I am in formation to become a catholic priest (although i am not a seminarian yet). I am an Air Force Veteran. I enjoy pking, guns, cars, full contact medieval fighting, LARP (I'm a nerd I know), D&D and I enjoy a nice theological debate over a glass of JD and a cigar.

How did you hear about us?  Run in with you guys, and His Lordship

What makes you want to join us? Like Vio I intend to join to pk with you guys once I have the stats, and I want to be a part of making this clan a powerhouse again. I really want to pvm with you guys too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have done alot of stuff in the past. I have come clean to Gene and the Leadership before. Basically I used to be a massive botting, gold buying, shithead. I did some bug abusing and scriptkiddie stuff in other games but nothing that would steal things from people or anything like that. Mostly just annoying people on minecraft and messing with streamers. I am not this person anymore and my time in wg in the past helped me with that.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png