[Declined] Run Hands

Run Hands

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Run Hands

What is your current RS name? Run Hands

List any previous RS namesPickle rix

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level-1485    COMBAT-124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive had this account since the start of osrs being released. I've played since 09 off and on and always love scapin. Run Hands is a inside joke to a lot of memes of peeps tryna get they hands thrown ;). I LOVE PKING/touching lower levels :D forreal tho love pking/clanning/pvm

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive been apart of clans thruout my time as a scaper. Started out in TKE with Bobafett back in the day(most may not remmeber him youtube the nigga) Ive also been in The titans, DK for a brief period, and 3v0 before they closed.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Nick,I go to Purdue University and Im 24 years old. I bartend at a local brewery and love my job! Huge Drake fan/older hip hop aswell/and some classic rock

How did you hear about us?  I looked on zybez and yall looked lit

What makes you want to join us? I love clans and immediately I knew this was the place for me when I joined the cc. Im not a real serious person and I lovw joking around and these guys are awesome!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well...I like Nickelback...

JOKES