Favorite oldschool systems and games?

masterdutcho

I’ve got about every console I can think off from back in the day, n64 was amazing for Pokemon stadium, golden eye, and mario world, has the sega for sonic, alien storm and altered beast was the shit! Ps1 has classics like space invaders, war games and millennium soldier as well as tones of others, Ps2 has so many classics  I can’t event begin but one of my favourite was the timesplitters series especially number 2 and was sad they stopped at the third after talks of the series continuing..... damn so many games too little time 

23d444889e79f09faec22c4acc09e2a7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

gamecube was my SHIT back in the day. recently picked up a SNES mini (snes was my first console but i was way too young to remember playing, it was my brothers) and im reliving the classics all over again. donkey kong country is so good. best platformer ever made, i think. its better than the mario games imo 

• 2 months later...

I ended up getting my old Super Nintendo back from my family home and got it working again. It needs a bit of cleaning but I'm building up the collection!

Console and Soul Blazer game, thus where my RS name comes from.

2mchagj.jpg

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

hv2azl.jpg

Super Mario RPG

106nj2x.jpg

Super Mario World

o6e7tu.jpg

Eventually I would like to get a few more games like Chrono Trigger, they're really expensive to collect but there's nothing like kicking back and doing some nostalgia gaming with a few beers on the table.

1zmz1hg.png

Super Nintendo is still one of my go-to systems!  I made a raspberry pi emulator and play it all the time, it's so much fun to play old retro games, some of them are made surprisingly well for being so small in size and having all that content

Ooooo rough question I played on a variety back in the day. For poortable games it was Pokemon series for Gameboy, and Animal Crossing for Nintendo DS. Halo 3 was great so many all nighters were pulled and pizza's were destroyed lol. I enjoyed Ratchet and Clank, Dark Cloud, Baldurs Gate, Shadow of the Colossus, Spyro and ATV/Burnout racing games for Playstation 2.

Hm, what a beatiful question. Heres my list:

NES - Battletoads, hands down the best platformer. Zelda without map nor english knowledge was a nightmare. And as a russian, we did not have the original NES everyone else had. We had dendy, a horrible chinese clne, with fked up games. Maybe @Adult Cat Would recall.

SEGA - Comix Zone, just love this game.

PS1 - Gran Turizmo amazed me back then. Gta 3 was the 1st gta i ever played.

PC - 1st pc game i ever played was diablo2. God how many hours me and my friends wasted playing d2 on battle.net. Then came Scape.

1 hour ago, A lovely one said:

And as a russian, we did not have the original NES everyone else had. We had dendy, a horrible chinese clne, with fked up games. Maybe @Adult Cat Would recall.

Good old dendy.... Stil didn't finish mario on it. 

Felix the Cat & Contra... Duck hunts... Double Dragon 3... Good old times

giphy.gif

sonic 2 and the power rangers game on sega,

crash bandicoot for gamecube,

clay fighter(s?) 63 1/3 (which nobody seems to remember).

also the davinci code game for ps2 was a banger. bully too.

Edited by Myntie

Bfiremaking.gif.ebb1ea9daa649df851e4d9119d8261b5.gif.f2169c2e2b789fe53bd215116ed39464.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...