[Declined] Sir Ligmabal

SirLigmabal

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sir Ligmabal

What is your current RS name? Sir Ligmabal

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1084

Combat Level 105

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing Runescape over 10 years ago under the name Dumb_head3 (my imagination was limitless when i was 10), finished school went to college, figured out how LONG adult life is, made a osrs acc 2 months ago, i have been gridning out and have now reached a point where i would like to play at a more competitive level, and am now looking to get more integrated into the games community.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only personal clans, and the odd clan wars tag along i was lieutant pvp (10 years ago).

Tell us about your yourself.

Male, 22, Aerospace Engineer, very chilled and easy going, always down for a sesh and keen to make friends, im too tall to have a chip on my shoulder. Having played runescape as it had originally come out im looking to contribute to the community in a positive manner and keeping the smite dream alive.

How did you hear about us?  Searching osrs clans online and looking for legitimate friendly PVM/PVP clans

What makes you want to join us? Ive been soloing OSRS and want to get to know other players and the community and integrate myself within clans, having looked at different clans, WG shows the most promise as in my opinion it seems to be the most organised and moderated clan in OSRS. Ive also been dabbling in the official CC have had a nice few conversations and met lots of friendly people that i would love to share my OSRS experience with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: got 1 day ban for macro couple months back, however lessons have been learnt and this is a step for me to have a more legitimate runescape experience.

Edited by SirLigmabal

• 1 month later...