[Declined] LnzM8

LnzM8

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

LnzM8

What is your current RS name? LnzM8

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Current total level - 1138

Combat level - 95 (grinding for higher range and mage)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I initially started playing runescape as a child and did not do much pvm or pvp but as i have recently started playing it again at an older age i understand the game a lot more and can handle the mechanics of it now. My name is an abbreviation of my in real life name (Leon) but the vowels taken out and a z on the end. I love being a ranger ingame i find it satisfying hitting a dirty bolt with a hefty xp drop on it. i also love a good gmaul/dds spec its satisfying watching people drop.

Tell us about your clan history.

No current clan history on RS but i have been in numerous clans on different games and know what is expected from me being part of one.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Leon, I am a 21 year old male from england. I am currently studying a Masters in graphic design at UClan. I dont have a job currently and any spare time i have i spend it on RS. I love listening to any sort of music as long as it has a good amount of bass, proper into deep house and hardbass at the minute. i dont have any talents but have a wicked party trick, i got a testicle removed a few years ago and now i have a prosthetic one. (quality info i know) hope you had a good laugh at that

How did you hear about us?  I googled PK clans and this was the one i found that sounded the most reliable.

What makes you want to join us? i want to be part of something on RS as i find it quite stale playing on my own, i want to be part of a community that all help each other, not really sure what else to put to be honest, i think i'd be quite a fun person to be around as well and i am happy to help others when they are in need

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 5 weeks later...