Community Intro - DI Slayer

DI Slayer

DI Slayer

Tell us about yourself.

Hello, my name is Tim, I'm 28 years old from Belgium. I have a really busy real life situation right now as I'm working full time as an assistent manager & I take evening classes twice a week for a few hours each time. Besides working and studying I like to enjoy my free time by working around the house, playing some games or watching a movie.

Clan history.  

2004 - Bloodbound - Untile closure
2006 - Runescape Elites - Left for corruption after some beef with some guys.
2006 - Corruption - kicked for being a spy (forum account got hacked I wasn't a spy)
2007 - 2018 Damage Incorporated. Been in DI for 11 years straight and I would stay in DI as long as DI was alive.

How did you hear about us? I've been in clans as long as I've been playing this game and I have fought many times against you guys in the past.

Do you plan to join? yeah most likely after being in the community for a while.

Any last comments?  

For now I'm retired from rs but I'm thinking about getting back into it but I don't want to be part of the "top" pvp clanscene anymore because it has become too dangerous and toxic with all the hacking and doxxing. I don't want any part in that stuff and besides I can't commit countless hours for a clanfight anymore. I'm looking for a great community to be a part of and I've always like WG as one of my favorite clans besides DI. I would love to meet you all soon! :)

1 hour ago, DI Slayer said:

2007 - 2018 Damage Incorporated. Been in DI for 11 years straight and I would stay in DI as long as DI was alive.

Fought with and against DI many times in the original Runescape. Was sad to hear about them closing :(

Welcome to the forums dude 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png