The Original Runescape; Cemetery

History and Accounts

Like many of you, I have been playing this game for over 15 years. My own clan clan history was rather linear, starting in a clan called KD, ultra shitty name for a clan, with a fantastic community. And ultimately ending there. I can't recall how many years I was in the clan, but i served as leader for at least 4. Our allies were GEM and LD. The clan had no significant achievements, though we were omnipresent in small number. 

Despite being in a small clan, I was involved in wars from runescape classic to the death of the original runescape with EOC. If a clan existed then, chances are I fought with or against them in some facet, usually by invite. My main was a pure F2p account, and i was affiliated to a rune rocks pking crew. We actually called ourselves that "The Rune Rocks Crew". We could often pull up to 30 members and we would engage many of the prominent clans of the time right  at rr. I had amassed over 300m in rune sets from pking by the time i retired. 

Ironically when taking a picture of these accounts, i ran into an old friend from the RR crew who was in his 30s when we pked together, now much older. haha. Ommf13.First contact with them I have achieved since returning! 

792235783_OriginalFargorn.thumb.jpg.8e4c95c0283e104ab3d0fc1e85006298.jpgfargorn2.thumb.jpg.58fd02cc2100ead9c9c85d6fad56c44e.jpg

So i am curious...

I am curious about the histories of other members of the clan, and whether they still have access to those accounts, or any pictures of their original accounts? 

Turns out i still have access to my main and secondary. Unfortunately i forget the information for the several pures i owned :( 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader

Think I made an account on rsc when I was done which I lost. When I tried to register on RS2 the name "Mojohaza" was taken so I added a 1 on the end. Have been using the same account since 2004. Haven't really tried pures other than a few nooby F2P ones many years ago.

p.s. moved this to rs discussion

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

image.png.c1f25f625aa5af2a17857d3c95873fe2.png

Account created ~11years ago and with those stats somehow I have 1.5k hours played and it was fun just messing around with friends. Never really knew how to do anything good but we tried  lol

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

Showing my age just a bit here but I started playing RS in 2001 which is now RS Classic.  I still have access to the account with membership and I'm happy to say that not much has changed from that account from what I can remember.  Its fun to log on and see what RS originally was so long ago.  I was playing when adam was the best armor available and rune weps/armor was very slowly being introduced into the game.  I can recall trading and selling goods would take hours in open chat in the middle of Varrock.  One person was finally high enough lvl to smith rune kite shields, the name was bluerose13x if I recall.  I was super stoked to finally get my shield.  I could go on and on about memories of the original game.  Fun times for sure.

If I gain membership again, I'll have to snap some pics of my stats and account in game.

I also use to pk rune rocks when i played back in the day my main account is 14 years old but that wasn't my first acc i made, when i pked i had countless accounts and scouts located at the rune rocks so i could kill and fight all lvls plus mine the rune for some extra gp.

67310b0fbfa73ce08d7ceef74aef1fb1.png RS-eoc stats use to be a zerker build before wildly was removed later went to range tank 

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

4 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

I also use to pk rune rocks when i played back in the day my main account is 14 years old but that wasn't my first acc i made, when i pked i had countless accounts and scouts located at the rune rocks so i could kill and fight all lvls plus mine the rune for some extra gp.

yyyeeeeee buddy. 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png