[Declined] Atlas Smohg

Atlas Smohg

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Atlas Smohg

What is your current RS name? Atlas Smohg

List any previous RS namesAtlas Smogh (misspelled my online persona)

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is currently 775 in OSRS, which is where I spend most of my time at the moment. My combat level is 47 as I'm trying to level my skills up more than my combat levels as I'm aiming for max in OSRS. My RS3 total is 2042, with a combat level of 130.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I made my first RS2 account in 2004, however that was a f2p account and at the time I was only allowed to play for an hour a day on the family pc. After that I made a new account (having forgotten my username and password) in 2007. I've been playing off and on for years, but never as a member until I got my first job and could afford it in 2013. I always loved magic, but rune crafting sucked as a kid. Now however, especially with mobile coming out, I think I would love to start maxing my accounts for real. That has always been a goal of mine, ever since seeing Max outside of the east varrock bank as a measly level 30 f2p.

Tell us about your clan history.

In 2008 while the wilderness was considered safe and they had the "clan wars" mini game north of varrock, I bounced around between a lot of different clans, never sticking with any one (since back then I barely had time to play). With my membership I tried joining a bunch of clans, but none of them stuck with me. Most of them were elitist jerks or just never bothered to speak or some even downright never logging on. I then decided it was time to make my own clan, I called Umbral Inc. It was going fine at first, but I had to suddenly stop playing due to RL situations, and when i came back it had fallen apart.

Tell us about your yourself.

I don't want to reveal my real name, since my character is my only online persona anyway. I do want to tell my story though.I fell in love with Runescape when I was a kid, even though I could only play about an hour a day. I used to sneak onto the family computer at night after my parents had gone to bed just so I could play. When I got my first job, at first I didn't get member ship because I hadn't actually played RS in months and I was playing FFXIV at the time, but like always I returned and decided that I might as well try and max my acc again, but had absolutely no idea how. After multiple other commitments dragged at my time (not the least of which my job having me work 16 hours a day, 7 days a week) I decided there wasn't enough time to max and still have fun, so I started looking into PvM. I enjoyed the first many fights, but there just wasn't enough people to play with, so I stopped playing RS all together. Then I got fired from my job and joined the military. Aside from MMOs, I love music. I went through 10+ years of piano classes and dabbled with guitar, viola, and other various instruments. I consider myself talented when it comes to music, but I don't think I'm anywhere near the best there is. There isn't much I dislike, besides cyber bullying and people touching my things, as I quit RS for a year after someone hacked my acc for a party hat.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking for a clan in reddit and recognized your name from my early days during the wilderness clan wars location days.

What makes you want to join us? I just want to have fun with people that love this game as much as I do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As a member of the DoD, I might for reasons I will be unable to legally say, have periods of time where I am unable to log into any social network or internet device. For the most part those times will come with advance notice, but there are occasions where I won't be told until the last minute, and preparations for those times comes before anything else. I have also used a bot on other accounts back in my f2p days to get runes because rune crafting as a f2p sucks.

Thanks for appreciating my application. I took my time to try and explain as much as I could, since its a well written form. I don't know how much time I'll have to browse forum posts, so forgive me if I don't respond on the forums for long periods of time as I prefer to spend most of my time grinding in Runescape

• 3 weeks later...