[Declined] lDux

lDux

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lDux

What is your current RS name? lDux

List any previous RS namesRadiated, Unhonourable, Lil Strength, Butci-i

What is your total level and combat level?

total level:1400 combat level: 102

I have been playing Rs on and off since 2006, osrs since 2016. I am a self motivated competitive person, always have been. I have been pking since early 2008 and have only every accumulated bank in rs through pking (skilling is too boring..zzzz) I have built up and pked on Obby pures, 60atk brid pures, range tanks, mains. I always have an open mind in sticky situations and really try to keep things smooth, stress free.

Open to prac bridding at any time and even more so down to pk. :) 

My current account was a pure about a month ago and i Decided to go main, again. Just got piety and b gloves will only take another few days, also really looking for a committed pking clan.

~Dux

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Name is from Steam and an easy call. My accounts/History was detailed in the main message.
Always a pker, sometimes pvm. Bridding for sure sometimes BH

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in blood vikings, fatality, and a few other small flingy clans. nothing major or lengthy.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im over the age of 21 Live in the USA smoke dank listen to Atmosphere, feel like I'm writing a tinder profile up atm. Play Pool(Billiards) all the time.

How did you hear about us?  Saw a forum on Zybez

What makes you want to join us? The community seems really commited to WG, and thats what i like to see.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Got scammed pre ge for 3rdA robe top, and called the guy some distasteful words. other than that i be chill. =-]

• 3 weeks later...