[Declined] BLIIITZKRIEG

BLIIIITZKRIE

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BLIIITZKRIEG

What is your current RS name? BLIIITZKRIEG

List any previous RS namesMoose Meats

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level 119.  Total level 1350.

- total level will be increasing as im slowly questing and Skilling for mm2 and B gloves.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history

I Started playing RS in 2003 and quickly found my home in the wilderness, I spent my time on both pures and mains with a variety of singles and multi pking up until 2011 when I quit for 7 years just returning this year. Since my return to runescape I have been pking on both pures and mains, but not with official clans only with old/new friends. Im looking to change that and get better action with the clan experience than I can on small pk trips with friends.🙂

Tell us about your clan history.

-only involved myself with small snipe teams pre EOC and it was so long ago I can't provide you with my RSN's as I don't remember

-inactive 2011-2018

Tell us about your yourself.

-male
-labour contractor
-hobby is clearing kids

-splitting wigs

-Bustin cheeks

How did you hear about us?  Friend, Oneddd

What makes you want to join us? I avoid toxic communities because I honestly cba. I play RS for the nostalgia and ultimately for fun. And to me the most toxic of people are the ones taking the game to seriously don't get me wrong I still like to win but not going to cry if dealt a loss. What lead me to this clan is the honour aspect, from what I hear alot of clans these days are no honour I.E crystal bow ragging ect but you guys keep it real and keep it clean. Bless

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Convicted sex offender

-jokes I'm clean

Edited by BLIIIITZKRIE
More info.

My recruit (thank me later)

Blitz is a good pker and is very active. He has like 10 main accounts so he's also a pro returner. Also, he knows like half the wildy so he'll be a pro recruiter. Just please overlook his farming level  and his sexual past  (lmfao) 

Edited by `One