[Declined] Mytheus l

Mytheus l

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mytheus l

What is your current RS name? Mytheus l

List any previous RS namesPray For Bow

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level : 1,033 

Combat level : 109

Att : 60 

Str : 99

Range : 99 

Magic : 93 

Def : 90 

Hitpoint : 96 

Prayer : 90 

Augury Piety Rigour Unlocked - 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing rs since 2003 and all i do is just pk when i first found the wilderness in rs. Spend alot of times making pures maxed and stuff. Love pking in multi and 1v1 but all i play is f2p. Started out in p2p pk offical early this year like in month of feb. Dont have a clan rn. But would like to really join a offical good one who pk regulars.

Tell us about your clan history.

Nil, dont have a clan. Been just pking with friends all times. I have been pking with friends at rev but they all like lvs 80-90 and its time for me to join a main cc since im 109 cc.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im working under production line for medical product in singapore. I love to drink and sing .

How did you hear about us?  From a rs friend whom also applied for this clan. Rsn - BLIITZKRIEG

What makes you want to join us? Friend have intro me this clan and show me a video just now and i see how organised and clean u guys are. Sincerely want a clan pk like that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I FAP A LOT.
That's it.

Edited by Mytheus l

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png