[Declined] Runetiger

Tiger

Runetiger

What is your current RS name? Runetiger

List any previous RS namesBigSpearlad, WG Tiger, (mainly only go by Runetiger now and won't be switching my name again), Mithtiger/Dubium are the names i have gone by on my alternate account..

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing rs back in 2006/2007, quit in early 2011 and didn't start playing again untill 2015, took a year long break from 2016-2017 and recently started playing again.

Tell us about your clan history.

The first clan I have been a part of was WG, I joined WG back sometime in 2015 and stayed until mid 2016 when i decided to quit the game as i was playing it too much, so I left the clan. During the peroid of time in which I was in WG I enjoyed pking with some "friends" in another clan chat, but there were no forums or applications to join that clan so it wasn't anything official. Recently started playing more on my pure in the last month and I looked in to joining a pure clan on that account, but my account didn't fit the requirements so I didn't join the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 22, from England, I play a variety of video games, ranging from runescape and steam games, to ps4 and wiiu games. Outside of videogames i exercise quite a lot, and i like animals, especially dogs :).

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forums

What makes you want to join us? WG has a really friendly, laid back community that likes to help eachother out with things. Most other communities based around activities such as pking i've looked in to have been full of edgelords and abusive/toxic people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back when I first started playing runescape again in 2015/early 2016 i liked to shit talk and rile people up for their reactions as i found it funny, because of this I was muted multiple times in this time period. I did bring some of this behaviour in to WG with me, and I was quite rude to a few members of WG, however this behaviour wasn't what I was normally like, and i don't think i am like that anymore anyway.

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back when I first started playing runescape again in 2015/early 2016 i liked to shit talk and rile people up for their reactions as i found it funny, because of this I was muted multiple times in this time period. I did bring some of this behaviour in to WG with me, and I was quite rude to a few members of WG, however this behaviour wasn't what I was normally like, and i don't think i am like that anymore anyway.

Hopefully this is fixed. Back then you were a good member apart from that :)

welcome back

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 4 weeks later...