[Accepted] rsn-snorlax

rsn-snorlax

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

rsn-snorlax

What is your current RS name? rsn-snorlax

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Im 109 combat with 91 range 94 mage 94 str 82 attack 82 def . Have rigour + dt

I have a total of 1400 but going up quickly cause i have very low stats working on it.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Im a pvmer but pking sometimes and that account was most likely a zulrah killer when it was the best money making . When he got nerf i tryed to up my stats to get pvp pking stuff. 

Tell us about your clan history.

none

Tell us about your yourself.

Im canadian sorry if you guys have difficulty with my english trying my best im living in montreal so im most likely speaking french im 18 and in cegep. I love sports like soccer basket... Im still young so have to learn from the bigger one.

How did you hear about us?  zybez pvp clan

What makes you want to join us? You guys look like a familly with what i read and all those rules it seems that it cant get bad inside the clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by rsn-snorlax

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!