[Accepted] Eif

Eif

Eif

What is your current RS name? Eif

List any previous RS namesThis is currently my only account. My original name was Urpked jr, which i thought was the coolest name back in the day. My RS name is now Eif - but looks like EIf in game. The only reason for this name is that i thought it may be quite rare. I jumped on it when they were releasing unused account names a few months ago. Shortly after there was a guy who private messaged me saying "well played sir" because he tried to get the same name. Now i don't want to give it up.

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing when I was 15. I am now 27. I played consistently for around 5 years and then had a long break but popped on now and again to see the changes. I have now found my passion for the game again and have been playing regularly again for almost a year.

Tell us about your clan history.

Many years ago i used to enjoy low level defense PKing, my first clan i taken part in was Fatality. I really enjoyed being apart of their clan, I would like to experience that again but with WG clan because you are more suited for my account. Now I'm focused on PVM/Clan events and eventually PKing when at a higher combat level.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey I'm Danny from the UK. 27 year young Male. I will not mention my job because i play this game to get away from that side of life thanks! But I have a steady income and I do quite well for myself. I'm a home owner with with a great partner, fortunately she gets quite busy with work some days which gives me a bit of space and free time at least. I like running and road cycling and I'm great at playing the guitar terribly, but my intention is to learn to play well.

How did you hear about us?  WG Mojo replied to my runescape forum post. I never expected my low level account to be accepted into a large clan like this

What makes you want to join us? This clan has a great reputation with what seems like a strong community. Sounds like it could be fun.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a pretty dull accent and a dry sense of humor.

Edited by Eif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png