[Accepted] Razzle Tv

Hotspots

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Razzle Tv

What is your current RS name? Razzle Tv

List any previous RS namesOh jeez was itsthunda I believe for like over 2 years

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1946, and my combat level is 124, also working on a pure thats in the making :3

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Uhm... My history I started back in I believe 2006 like the little rs nerd i was because my friends got me into it, Ended up getting hacked in 2007 because whats an email and had to make a new account. Been playing since, Im maxed in rs3 but Dont find interest in the game on rs3 as much as 07 now. and was working on max on my main but Ironman game Tho >.>

Tell us about your clan history.

Uhm Ive been in a few clans, wasnt in any full member because I hopped weekly to rs3 back to 07 stupidly so never fully joined any, wanted to join a PK clan and alot of them would like you to show up to all events and atleast 3 a week... I work 60 hours a week or so and Need to attend to irl and girlfriend atleast. So sometimes even 3 times a week is hard.

Tell us about your yourself.

Uhm im 22, Play hockey, work early in the morning... Like 2 am CST and thats about my life :')

How did you hear about us?  Old youtube videos and some forum

What makes you want to join us? Uhm, a big thing is its a pk / pvm clan but you also dont have to go to every event which is nice.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I stole a chocolate bar out of my moms candy stash when i was 7... not a joke LOL, real upset mom

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png