[Declined] Mike Boy

Mike Boy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mike Boy

What is your current RS name? Mike Boy

List any previous RS namesKevinnnnnnn, Hagnos, Bloodscented

What is your total level and combat level?

1805 total
114 combatac60de9bb9fd501b8c9282349bb90628.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing a year or something after OSRS was first released, played on and off. Kevinnnnnn was a meme for a name, Hagnos was a greek word i saw and liked, Bloodscented was gonna be for pking. I love doing slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

Most clans I've been leaving after a week or 2 cuz most people don't really talk in the cc's to me. Makes me feel left out and gets boring when I play without talking to people.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Michael
Education: Graduated HS
Job: Classified
Hobbies: Guitar/Gaming
Music: Eden
Talents: None
Likes: Pizza, video games, music, voice chatting on discord
Dislikes: Lot's of things rather not say :L

How did you hear about us?  Someone posted on my Reddit post to join, can't remember who, I was searching for new friends.

What makes you want to join us? I want friends tbh getting bored of playing alone most of the time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Tbh I'm very fucked up, physically, mentally, emotionally. I'm not looking for "oh I feel bad lets be his friend" bullshit I don't like people sugar coating feelings better to be honest about me just don't talk shit behind my back. Prefer people to tell me they don't like me then hide it and pretend it's nothing.

^possibly off topic

Welcome to WG! Very nice app hope you stay active and don't get bored here. Join or discord and game cc (wg_cc) and in 48 hours you can message an app manager, Mojo or Slumptality on Discord.

Also I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. Mental Health Issues is my specialty. You'll get along fine friend.

Edited by Brandon

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC