Opinions on what to do with these accounts?

Hey all!

Through my time of grinding on RS, I've had a lot of time to play on ALTS. Two of which I don't know what to do with..

This account here was my obby mauler (sick I know right.) But I have no clue what to do with this thing. Not interested in pking at that bracket really. Combat level 44.

1153985758_exmaulerlvl44.PNG.75be7f3cd52eb16472a23c96769d32f0.PNG

This right here is the account I literally only splashed with. Hense the 10hp. I wanted to make a 10hp G-Maul Rusher but that would have gotten old quick. And very risky might I add. Combat level 43. 

2067105151_lvl43splasher.PNG.9033b418ab2df78d9e7de2696713a65b.PNG

What do you guys think I should do with my ALTS? Any advice is great!

Note: Don't say get B gloves.

My Pking luck described in one Gif.

36a6e144c711964ca1097f6c0b70f5ef.gif

2 minutes ago, suffud said:

Obby mauler into a Obby Maul Tank. Very different pking account thats pretty powerful too.

Turn the splashing mage into just a general high cb pure. I would of said make it a Furge pure, but you want to get HP exp when doing that really. 

What's a furge pure?

95 Magic - Fire Surge + Tomb of Fire = MEGA hits. I'm going to be making a Sotd Furge soon, theres also options for Gmaul Furge which is probs your best bet. 

Mine will be very different built compared to above but between the Toxicstaff Venom and staff's specail to help stop Gmaul Derp,

8 minutes ago, suffud said:

95 Magic - Fire Surge + Tomb of Fire = MEGA hits. I'm going to be making a Sotd Furge soon, theres also options for Gmaul Furge which is probs your best bet. 

Mine will be very different built compared to above but between the Toxicstaff Venom and staff's specail to help stop Gmaul Derp,

with my pk luck ill lose my bank on the first kill LOL

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

I have no idea about pure builds so my only advice is get b gloves

riveting :P

3 hours ago, Luk1n said:

make the 84 mage a red chin tber, money from low level chin hunters 😁 

OOoooo thats a good idea!

keep the mage/range account as it is with HP low and no melee stats, 1 pray. train the range with cannon + range guild etc. to keep HP low. then pk looters with it!!! HP will rise with pking and you could train it normally a bit and it will still be an O P looter/scout killer :P

For the 31 pray account, keep either keep 1 attack and use it to range -> obby maul, or get 50 attack/99 str and make it a maxed pure. other option would be to make it a 31 pray dharok account.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png