[Accepted] mika1

Mika 1

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

mika1

What is your current RS name? mika1

List any previous RS namesHi Im Mika

What is your total level and combat level?

933 total level

56 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I touched on runescape a loong time ago but then quit. Only recently returned, and I'm loving it, have played about 6 - 8 hours every day for the last two weeks now and I dont plan to stop anytime soon!!! XD

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in surg1ns clan when I first returned to OSRS, found out about the clan from watching surg1ns youtube videos and guides. Now applying for WG! =D

Tell us about your yourself.

25, female born in Australia with a European background. Studying commerce at university! I love to travel and the gym XD I live across the road from the beach, so I'm always tanning or surfing! (other than studying or rs) hahah I play classical piano and am trying to learn acoustic guitar too! I mainly listen to RnB and Hip-hop music but I like Trance and Drum and Bass too. I'll listen to any genre really if the beat/lyrics are good!

How did you hear about us?  Reddit!

What makes you want to join us? Since I'm getting really into OSRS, I'm looking for a clan that is super friendly and wants to have fun!! I'm all about good vibes and having laughs so I hope I will be the right fit for WG =D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I might not be able to be fully committed during exam periods (twice a year) for obvious reasons =P

Why hello! Nice to see you made it to the forums friend! I'm glad you took the time and made it nice also. I hope you keep putting in the time on osrs to get your stats up and attend events! Can't wait to see you.

PS i love you

Edited by Brandon

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bannergif2.gif