[Accepted] Drubbz

Drubbz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Drubbz

What is your current RS name? Drubbz

List any previous RS namesBAD RANGETNK (alt)

What is your total level and combat level?

1585 total and 113combat. Picture is attached!

2018-11-04_15-43-08.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2004, i have always been interested in pking and have pked on many occasions on private servers back when there was no free trade. My name is a adapted name from an old nickname i used to have that was made from my real life name, Drew. For the most part when i play i focus on slayer training and combat training.

Tell us about your clan history.

only p server pure clans that dont exist anymore
sudden knock out (sko)
annihilation (ai)
immortality

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey my name is Drew, im a dude from the United states, Im a patriots fan (sorry dont hate me). Ive completed college level trade school and I am a full Time welder. My hobbies consist of sports cars, motorcycles, and the gym. I spend time with family and girlfriend, and a lot of time playing runescape and xbox. Im into a variety of music but mostly stick to rock and metal. I can do wheelies on motorcycles and can weld in hard to get to places as I do every day.

How did you hear about us?  Was pking with Divine kings and got destroyed by a group of WG guys, but other than that from the internet. And no i never joined dk, didnt like how they ran it.

What makes you want to join us? I have been looking for a casual pvp and pvm clan. I like pking but not in very large groups, i like pking to be profitable or else i feel like I am wasting time. I was considering joining the clan Divine kings, but i could not find an exact clan requirment. Everywhere i looked the requirments would change, and i bought the pk gear to join which cost 40m, had nothing left in my bank after. Decided i wanted something more casual and friendly. I spent about 20mins in the clan chat and already liked the community of the clan, people were already telling my to apply. Very Friendly people!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader
47 minutes ago, Drubbz said:

i never joined dk, didnt like how they ran it.

from what I've heard they are a bit disorganised and toxic. We are hopefully the opposite. Welcome :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

bannergif2.gif