[Declined] Stevoh

Stevoho

Stevoh

What is your current RS name? Stevoh

List any previous RS namesN/a

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started off runescape always as being a pure.. i finally got back into runescape roughly a year ago and made my account now "Stevoh" ive always been a active pker, and active almost four-five hours a day. My account is pretty based for a level 101 combat and i feel as if id be a true value to the clan as im very active and i have tb/blitz and i can always come to any event or pk event in need of an emergency.

Tell us about your clan history.

I havent been much of a clan typw of guy but i have been recently in a chill/hanging out clan that does PVM once in awhile.. name "g0 flames g0" is the leader and can be reffered to, to ask about my loyalness and respect to the crews wishes and views. Im a VERY trusted member of any clan i go into. As its my family. Ill die right next to them trying to take my enemies out.

Tell us about your yourself.

Me myself, im 22 and i live in florida, united states. Im a kitchen mananger of a crew of 17 myself( so i do have leadership abalilties if needed be) and i like to work hard and make life around me alot more enjoyable. I love to PK and love to PVM. Whatever the clans doing ill be doing it with them. Everytime i logg on. Im a die hard runescape player, and a laid back individual. :) jus a southern boy tryna meet some new people and make a life in the #WG CREW

How did you hear about us?  Google, you guys were the first link to pop up :)

What makes you want to join us? As i have no clan as of right now. I need a brotherly crew to join and mess shit up in the wild!!! ;)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke weed, but thats about it and i doubt thatll deter you from accepting me hahahha. I dont RWT; nor am i a spy for an other clan. I rate the clan applicatin a five for all the questoins you try to learn before accepting somebody. I really hope i get accepted :)

• 3 weeks later...